|Subscribe to MCCL News.|
- Four pro-life measures were passed by the state Legislature this spring, but all were vetoed by Gov. Mark Dayton (see here and here).
- The annual Abortion Report -- normally issued each July 1 -- has not been released due to the government shutdown. The Report provides important data and statistics regarding abortion in Minnesota.
- Six Planned Parenthood clinics in Minnesota are closing. Though these clinics do not perform abortions, they refer women to the St. Paul abortion center. Planned Parenthood is the state's leading performer and promoter of abortion.
- Two Minnesotans are currently running for president of the United States: Former Gov. Tim Pawlenty and Congresswoman Michele Bachmann. Both are strongly pro-life. They seek to replace Pres. Barack Obama, a faithful believer in abortion on demand with a record to prove it.
- Upcoming MCCL events: County fair booths, State Fair booth, Fall Tour. Get involved with your local MCCL chapter.
To stay informed, bookmark this blog (or subscribe or follow by email using the links on the right side of this page), and make sure you are receiving MCCL News in the mail or online; contact us to start or renew your subscription.