These things don't take much time out of your busy schedule. They don't require a wealth of knowledge or expertise. They don’t demand a lot of initiative or planning.
Here are just a handful of concrete ways you can partner with MCCL to make a lifesaving difference in 2017.
- Attend the MCCL March for Life on Jan. 22, and bring your friends and family.
- Connect with MCCL on social media to stay abreast of the latest issues and to share pro-life articles and graphics with your social networks.
- Come to the MCCL Legislative Dinner on Feb. 15, and invite your state legislators to attend.
- Contact your representatives in the Legislature and urge them to support MCCL's legislative agenda during the 2017 session. Pro-life legislation saves lives.
- Invite your pro-life friends and family to join MCCL. Membership is the foundation of everything that MCCL does.
- Encourage students (your own or others in your community) to be part of MCCL's Student Day at the Capitol in March and Life Leadership Camp in July.
- Volunteer for a shift staffing your local MCCL county fair booth next summer.
- Volunteer for a shift at the MCCL booth at the State Fair at the end of August.
- Participate in the MCCL Fall Tour meeting nearest you next September or October to be informed and equipped—and bring others with you.
- Give financially to MCCL. Only with your ongoing and faithful support can we continue (and expand) our pro-life educational, legislative and political work.
Stay tuned to www.mccl.org for more information about these and other upcoming opportunities. MCCL appreciates every little thing you do—everything we can do together—in defense of the right to life of all members of the human family.